Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Marching orders

Just saw a Fox news "breaking" item. All 100 slaves called into chamber for "intelligence briefing" on Iran situation. I have seen on a known bullshit site that our military has a couple thousand tanks parked in the middle east, not sure how true that might be. Even the garbage sites may have a kernel of truth in them. Hey, that sounds like CNN and Fox!! The only thing true you see is, yes, that is a person talking.

I guess the slaves are getting their marching orders from the "Massa". Hmmm, you know, the web bots also had something happening before the end of this week. But the writer thought it would be financial, or short lived in the execution, but of course, the slavery will be for generations. If Greece defaults, look for a domino effect, and the ocean is no barrier between us, and them.

A lot of people trying to dilute the message of the protestors on Wall Street, and other places around the country, it gets old and sick watching these people babble on about how wrong this is. I guess when the sub humans are paying you, you have stick to the script.

To reiterate an old point of mine on 9/11. Stop with the debating on whether a plane or missile at different locations did the job. It is pointless. It divides and dilutes the energy of the people who would like to see this whole thing brought to trial. The only thing that must be pursued is who. To hell with the why, or how. We may never bring to justice the people who did this because it was our own gov't. They are not about to get a sudden pang of conscience and admit to it. Sub humans are not like that. Ok, my writing seems like a wild rant.........at least I'm not hallucinating or putting myself into the story!! LOL, no Gonzo journalism here!!
Hell, I'm not sure what I do could be called journalism. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Hunter Thompson, to the end!!

Tom Ridge on CNN on Iran sitation...........he's not in the gov't anymore, but the company he represents sounds like a jackboot outfit. Too much flying semen on his chin. Why even talk to that piece of shit?

Fast and Furious, (and nothing to do with Vin Diesel)....hmmm, I think Holder and Obama are going to wind up with that "deer in the headlights" look.......permanently.

Right now, I'm kinda disgusted as I am typing this, and would really like to go off on a favorite subject of mine, which is two verse songs which tell a whole story. Maybe I'll save that another time. Grrrrr, I really like that subject!!

Just so you know this is a human behind this screen, watch for turtles crossing back roads, they get confused when on blacktop. I know this from experience. If you can stop and set them in the direction they were headed off the road, you will receive big time brownie points in the karma dept. Remember, they get a little single minded, and will continue on in the direction they were going before hitting the blacktop. That's what the turtle told me!!

M. Beaver

No comments:

Post a Comment